It's nice to see you have a blog now. I like the pictures. I don't understand what they have to do with graduation, but hey, I didn't even go to mine. While my class was graduating, I was in bed, dreaming about building robots with my fifth grade teacher.
I don't think that I can say that I have ever dreamed that, but the pictures are from the graduation party at my apartment after the way boring ceremony:)
3 Comments:
Congratulations Gabe!
It's nice to see you have a blog now. I like the pictures. I don't understand what they have to do with graduation, but hey, I didn't even go to mine. While my class was graduating, I was in bed, dreaming about building robots with my fifth grade teacher.
I don't think that I can say that I have ever dreamed that, but the pictures are from the graduation party at my apartment after the way boring ceremony:)
Post a Comment
<< Home