Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Athletic Trainer Certified

Why yes it is true, I am officially an ATC!! Fire up. So now athletes lives really are in my hands, how scary but fun is that:) I am a true professional and can quick school and get a real job if I want. But don't worry I am not about to do that. Gabrielle Anderson, ATC YAHOOOOOOO :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

Congrats Gabers!! Kick some ass!!

7:36 AM  
Blogger steven said...

Yeah, why would anyone want a real job?

5:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Congrats Gabe!

Now, do you always go by ATC when someone asks you what you do? You could probably come up with some pretty cool alternate meanings for that acronym.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Yeppers. Usually the person doesn't know what an ATC is unless they are involved in sports or medicine, so I could definetely come up with a cool alt. meaning. I am up for any ideas :)

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home