Thursday, September 01, 2005

Home Opener

Bring on football!! CMU's home opener against Indiana is tomorrow night. And well since I am a GA/slave I am working it. So if any of you are bored you can catch the game on ESPNU:) GO CHIPS:) And yes the University is fighting to keep the name Chippewas!! Hope all is well with everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

too bad you're going to LOSE Ms. Anderson!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

I would like you to know that we did lose, but it was not by much, and that it was a VERY close game Bradly:)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

to quote one of the great movies of our generation (right Steve?): "It doesn't matter you whether you win by an inch or by a mile. Winning's winning!"

1:39 PM  
Blogger Gabe said...

HAHA:) Very true

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home