Monday, September 12, 2005

Bob's Evaluation

This is way random, but I can't really think of anything else to post so this is what ya get:)

Bob's Evaluation
1   Bob Smith, my assistant programmer, can always be found
2   hard at work at his desk. He works independently, without
3   wasting company time talking to colleagues. Bob never
4   thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and always
5   finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended
6   measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
7   breaks. Bob is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
8   vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
9   knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Bob can be classed as
10  an asset employee, the type which cannot be
11  dispensed with. Consequently, I recommend that Bob be
12  promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
13 executed as soon as possible.
Addendum:
That idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote the report sent to you earlier today.  Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines.

3 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

happy birthday

9:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Whoops...when again is your b-day Gabe?

And when will Bob's humiliation ever end? Does he really deserve this much prolonged attention at the top of your blog.

Poor Bob.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

LOL, I did not even see these posts until today 11/5! I really struggle. My b-day is Sept. 20, and thanks Steve. And don't worry Bob can take it:)

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home