Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Who says Grad school isn't fun:)


100_1729
Originally uploaded by Gabey Baby.
Hey y'all I know it's been awhile since I have posted anything but well there wasn't anything too interesting going on. Things are going pretty good up here at CMU. Classes are pretty decent, cardiovascular physiology is kicking my butt in, but I can't have all easy classes I guess. The softball team up here is amazing. It's a great group of girls and the coaches are amazing. We did get beat by Purdue this fall, but the girls are still trying to get it all together. I am pretty much with the softball team or covering XC/Track most of the day. I am excited for spring ball because I will be able to travel with the girls to Las Vegas for a week!! It should be a blast. Roomie and I do not go out much due to well we are grad students and have no money. But a bunch of us got together the other night and had a fall festival. It was a lot of fun eating really yummy food, and carving pumpkins:) Oh and if any of y'all can come up to MI right now I would definetely suggest it because the trees are starting to change colors and look beautiful. Jason and I are actually going on a trip up North next weekend and are hoping that they aren't all changed by then. Hope all is going great for y'all and have a Happy Halloween:) Oh and here are some pics from the fall festival. Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home