As y'all know this past week I had given myself a challenge of not saying my favorite word. Well my challenge is done and I am curious how y'all think I did? So give me your guesses and we will see how I actually ended up doing :)
I want to be optimistic and say you made it through the week perfectly, but instead I'm going to say that you slipped up once (which is still pretty good).
LOL, well I did not make it through the whole week without saying but Chris is right in that I only slipped once and caught myself right after it came out :)
7 Comments:
I want to be optimistic and say you made it through the week perfectly, but instead I'm going to say that you slipped up once (which is still pretty good).
you failed.
LOL, well I did not make it through the whole week without saying but Chris is right in that I only slipped once and caught myself right after it came out :)
Woohoo!...what do I win?
I'll take you out for ice cream next time we are home :)
Sweetness! Btw, this is yet another example of why Gabe deserves more gold stars than that Mr. Failor.
Yahoo :)
Post a Comment
<< Home