Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hmmm

Not much is going on here up in good old MI. Jason and I had our two year anniversary about a week ago. It is remarkable how fast the time goes by. School is pretty good. I am delving into ideas for my thesis. I have it pretty much narrowed down, but if anyone has an idea I am up for it. It has to be able to relate to exercise science (athletic training) though. The softball season will be starting up soon. We leave for Vegas on the 16th!! I am excited to get some vitamin D in me :) That is pretty much all I have so I will leave you with my word of the week and a fun little quote:
Word of the week: Enigma
Quote: What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us.
Have a great week everyone :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Happy anniversary! Congrats!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah, thanks for the update Gabers! Win big!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Thanks guys! And the softball team is the favorite for winning the MAC this year!! So I am looking forward to a fun season.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home