Monday, December 05, 2005

Well...

Not much going on up here in Mt. Pleasant. I have one week of softball until we are done until January!! I will be with track up through exams though. I would have to say that my first semester of Grad school wasn't that all bad. I pretty much worked most of the time and went to class a couple days a week. Next semester will definetely be a bit more challenging with having more classes and being in-season with softball. But I get to go to Vegas and Florida for free, so I can't complain too much.
This past weekend Jas and I went to a friends wedding in GR. It was absolutely beautiful and Jas and the other groomsmen looked nice all dressed up:) I don't realize how much I miss GR until I go back and visit it. It is a really neat place to live. Hopefully I will be able to move back there in a few years. I do have to say I never thought that I would want to become a Michigander!!
This semester I have also found some new music that I am really enjoying. The group augustana I first heard through I-tunes when they were the free song of the week. My fav song of theirs would have to be Boston. And just the other day roomie had me listen to James Blunt. He has a very distinctive voice and his song Goodbye My Lover gives me goosebumps. I really like the sound of his voice with the piano. I would definetely recommend them both for a listen. Other than that not much else going on up here besides snow, and me being excited for break:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home