Friday, March 17, 2006

Gold Stars

Now I know that this will seem a bit childish but failor and I were talking and somehow it came up that I was wondering how I put up being around a bunch of guys all the time back in the day. So I said that I deserved a gold star for it. And well Mr. Failor thinks that just because he is Mike Failor he deserves 10 gold stars. So I am asking y'all who of the group deserves the most stars :) Haha I am not even sure if any of y'all check this anymore because I struggle with updates but hopefully we will get some results:)

14 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

happy to see you're still using the word 'struggle'

7:12 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Haha, I don't know if I will ever grow out of it :)

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly Failor deserves more stars than Gabe -
Dariano

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Failor is so much cooler than Gabe

-JZ

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Failor; bar-none

Ted

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, if im not involved and its just Mike and Gabe....Failor wins

-Brad

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah; sorry roomie but failor is sooooooo much cooler than you

-roomie

10:26 AM  
Blogger Failoz said...

There you have it Gabe.


I win

10:26 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

I think that this is a prime example as to why I win, because I don't need someone to write something that my roomie never said!! ya cheaters :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah, and I didn't say Failor!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Thanks Brad :)

10:10 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

This might have been a tough call, but since Mike just joined myspace, I think I'm gonna have to give the gold star to Gabers.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Gabe said...

Yahoo a REAL gold star for me. Thanks Chris you so get two gold stars for that :)

5:50 PM  
Blogger steven said...

I think you deserve as many gold stars as there are duplicate gold star posts on your site.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home