Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bringing the past back

I am not sure how many of you know / remember this, but back in the days of sand v-ball I had a favorite word. No, it was not struggle it was DAH! Now I can not even recall the last time that I used this word, but for some unknown reason it came out not once but twice yesterday. Both in total moments of frustration. It just seems rather odd after all of this time for it to come back like it never left. I guess old habbits really do die hard :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

I don't remember that one...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Gabe said...

I hate to say this but it may have been pre-Brad :( It is hard to imagine life with out you!! :) I think it was even written on a mini v-ball that I got for my b-day :)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Failoz said...

I always thought your favorite word was


niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

2:37 PM  
Blogger Gabe said...

right failor :)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home